'Kite' 'Kite'

Awesome Job

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but one of the strengths to this film is how you related to your audience. I think we all remember when we were little running around as much as possible on a dry barren day trying to get our kites off the ground. The samurai jack style also was a good choice, and the POV shot of the kite reminds me of something Hayao Miyazaki would attempt.

The morale of the story also has me intrigued, as the kite flying away could represent growing up or a loss of innocence, or the willingness to let something go. I am curious to what your interpretation of it was when you were animating this story.

I am actually very surprised that this didn't win a weekly award, and I think this should be up for a tanky at the end of the year. Great Job and hope to see much more from you :D

Our Dreams Our Dreams

nice little flash

I always throw my support behind flashes that aren't the highest of artistic merit drawing wise if the story has been given honest thought. The drawing wasn't even half bad either, but u may wanna work on ur lady drawings a bit.

I had to dock u 2 marks however because although the story was awesome, it has been done before on ng right down to the flying machine in a few different flashes (then again, dont worry, there are a billion Mario flashes out there).

8/10 5/5

PIED3 responds:

Glad you liked, yeah the ladies arent my speciality in drawing (in life on the other hand...) And ive been working on anatomy since i finished this so expect my next animation to have good story AND good art :) Thanks for the review!

Luigi's Castle Calamity Luigi's Castle Calamity

Great

It is a rip off of course, but its a GOOD rip off. Its not like you went out and insulted the original author with a poorly animated flash. U did exceed the original in animation smoothness and techincality. But you can never beat the original of anything. 10/10 5/5 regardless :D

JosephAS1 responds:

YA PAL! JEREMY SIMS'S "MARIO'S CASTLE CALAMITY" WILL ALWAYS BE THE FIRST!

Working @ McDonald's Working @ McDonald's

Im not gonna lie

I laughed at this. I could suggest that u make the character move/react WAAAAY more than he is right now. Overexaggerate all of the movements and faces

Cayler responds:

Well the point was that I copied what it looked like on the McDonald's instructional video. If I changed it, it would defeat the purpose of this animation.

ninga whinger ninga whinger

U SIR ARE A PATRIOTIC HERO

GOD BLESS OUR WONDERFUL NATION :D

Thundaboom responds:

god bless canada :)

Bleach: alones sing along Bleach: alones sing along

Few things

Ill give you 6 for the effort for sure, but there are a few things that bothered me.

-The Preloader/Play Button served no purpose due to missing pieces of code(stop commands)
-The back of Ichigos eyes werent filled in (use layers and symbols)
- as a HUGE BLEACH FAN, Ichigo's hair should be orange, not brown. Hence why his nickname is Strawberry ^-^

sasuke29 responds:

The character was not ichigo. it was my own original character wearing a soul reaper kimono. I had no intention of drawing ichigo. Yeah I know the loading thing. I kinda messed that up. but I'm new with flash so I'm still learning.

New Moon in 24 seconds New Moon in 24 seconds

Then Buffy Killed Edawrd, The End

Thats how it should of ended.

It had potential, but for these ___________in______seconds movie, you hafta have high energy throughout the entire movie. The shirt joke was....ok.... but u needed more things basicly ripping the heart out of teenage america, and their favorite teen soap here. It just wasnt that funny, it didnt make girls want to hate you.

Joey-Kazaam responds:

Thanks for the review, and I will put what you said to thought next time I do a ____ in _____ seconds movie, but for something I made in 5 minutes with a friend, that has a 3.08 score and already over 1,000 views I don't really see how you could get off giving it a 0.

Missing Heart Short Story Missing Heart Short Story

Awesome

I just simply love it when NG gets movies on the frontpage that have a little thought put into them, whether it be clever or meaningful.

The only thing that annoyed me was the play button (cuz i didnt read the instructions till after). Id just make the click area much wider to avoid the problem

tenfived and faved :D

Syringes responds:

Aww :'D

Yea the button confused me even when I first made it, I have to work on that not sure what went wrong exactly. --Actually I think I know what I did wrong xD

YAY! Thanks for the ten :'D

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

lol flash crashed, and compy exploded

i made a movie bout that, it got front page :D

But besides bragging about me, KEEP THIS GOING, they keep getting better and better.